Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Hacking NVidia Cards into their Professional Counterparts

Hacking NVidia Cards into their Professional Counterparts - Page 1:
Firstly I will give a bit of history for those that are unaware. NVidia's has for a long time had two ranges of cards, the GeForce for the gaming market, and Quadro for the professional market, and more recently the Tesla range for high end parallel computing stuff. As I am sure most of you would be aware, it is cheaper to manufacture a single chip and cripple it in some way for different product lines then it is to make different silicon for every product.

More...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its like you read my thoughts! You sеem to
underѕtand so much about this, suсh as уou wгote the book in it or somethіng.
I beliеvе that you just cοuld dο with a few percent tο pressure the message house a bit, but instead
of that, thiѕ is great blog. A grеat read.
I'll certainly be back.

Look at my web site ... buy And sell cars for profit