Thursday, January 31, 2013

Simian Debuts New State-of-the-Art Video Player and Enhanced Presentations

Simian Debuts New State-of-the-Art Video Player and Enhanced Presentations:
Simian, the global leader in creative workflow and media management solutions, takes video sharing to the next level with the latest update to its groundbreaking media sharing platform, which includes a state-of-the art HTML5 video player. Along with a sleeker, more user friendly design, the latest enhancements to Simian’s Reel Presentation module make it possible.

More...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hеya i am for the first time here. I found this board and I finԁ
It truly usеful & іt helpеd
me out a lot. Ι hope to give somethіng baсk and aid otherѕ liκе you aided me.



My ωebpage; Bucket trucks
My site: bucket truck