Friday, March 16, 2012

Autodesk Offers All-In-One Solution with NLE Suites Part I & II

Autodesk Offers All-In-One Solution with NLE Suites Part I:

Recently I’ve had a chance to visit with some of the brightest minds in post production today. These gentlemen arrived at this point in their careers from various paths, but they all arrived at the same place, which was at the door of Autodesk’s Smoke.

More...


Autodesk Offers All-In-One Solution with NLE Suites Part II:

Basic Training
Now that I steeled myself to learn Smoke, I was ready and determined to get down to business. Fortunately, Autodesk has provided several step by step tutorials which through the most basic aspects of her in the software which helped me on my way. Again, Smoke doesn’t look or feel like any other OS app I’ve ever used, so I started from the beginning: importing clips into the project. Start by loading the folder that contains your clips. Select clips you want to import into the project window. Then you just highlight a clip and using the ‘Source Layout’ and select the ‘standard screen’.


More...



No comments: