Monday, November 14, 2011

25 Awesome Video Editing iPhone and iPad Apps

25 Awesome Video Editing iPhone and iPad Apps:
I wanted to share some of the best post-production and video editing related apps for your iPhone and iPad. While I realize not everyone has an Apple product, these may come in handy for those who do. I have slowly come to realize that the iPad is a great tool when out on a video shoot. My iPad is actually my telepromper and if you do the math, $500 ipad + $10 software + $100 iPad teleprompter your total is just over $600 versus the alternative of purchasing a true teleprompter which costs over $1,000 and that doesn’t include the laptop or the software that you would need to run it. Looking to grab your very own iPad teleprompter? Click the links below to buy them

More...

No comments: